BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.
San Francisco, California
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines.
Position: Senior HR Generalist / Compensation Analyst (Contract & Direct Hire Opportunities)
Contract role: Prefer full time, 5 days a week. Will consider part time 3 days per week for the Contract assignment.
Contract Duration: 3 – 6 months. A conversion to a full-time role will be considered.
Direct hire role: Full-time, onsite – San Francisco, CA.
Who You Are:
Someone that thrives in a rapidly changing ambiguous environment, embrace change, continuously learns and approaches each day with an improvement-focused mindset. You are highly collaborative, results oriented and you thrive in a fast-paced evolving organization. Flawless HR execution is always the goal.
We are seeking a Human Resources professional with strong generalist knowledge across various HR disciplines – especially in compensation. This role will work closely with the HR Director on several projects as we build out programs to meet the needs of our evolving organization. This is role a hands-on role with the ability to think strategically and work through solutions – form the design phase through implementation.
- Works closely with the HR Director to develop a compensation framework and a company-wide approach across all subsidiaries in multiple geographic locations.
- Assists the HR Director to populate compensation data capture in multiple systems as we continue to build out our infrastructure and tools.
- Participates in compensation surveys. Primarily uses Radford for external benchmarking purposes. Researches other relevant benchmark data sources when needed.
- Assists HR Director and Managers to develop, enhance and/or edit job descriptions as needed. Assesses job descriptions and makes recommendations to edit based on job matching and role/leveling guides.
- Works closely with the HR Director to assess job titles and role/level assessments. Identifies areas that may require additional review.
- Monitors job codes and titles and role/level designations based on internal and external mapping of data, and established guidelines.
- Work closely with the HR Director to develop training materials and guides for hiring managers and other leaders across the organization.
- Provides recommendations for improvements as needed to continuously improve data, process, tools and communications.
- Work with other team members across other functions to ensure accurate and complete information is shared in a timely manner.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment and effective communications with TA/Recruitment, Accounting/Finance, Payroll, and Equity teams.
- Works closely with the HR Director to develop routine internal and external compensation processes, assists with benchmarking data for our hiring managers and leaders.
- Performs complicated compensation data analysis and benchmarking across multiple subsidiaries and geographic locations.
- Works closely with the HR Director on data modeling and impacts – especially around year end programs.
- Assists with ad hoc data reporting and compensation projects.
- Provide other project related support as needed.
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years of experience in Human Resources
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years as a Compensation Analyst or high focus in Compensation in your HR role.
- Experience working at a publicly traded company is required
- Experience working in Biotech/Pharma industry is highly desired, not required
- Experience within high performance corporate cultures is a big plus (Netflix, Amz, Goldman Sachs)
- Leads with empathy
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- Fluent with various small, mid-size and enterprise level HRIS, ATS, Performance, Compensation, Recruitment, Learning Systems & Tools.
- Bamboo, ADP, LinkedIn Recruiter, Lattice are desired, not required.
- MS Office SW, Strong Excel Skills needed.
- ….and (of course) a heightened level of “EQ”
Travel Expectations: Ability to travel approximately 10%
What we offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts.
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; act nimbly; and let science speak.
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves.
- Collaborative business environment.
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs).
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible PTO.
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs.
- Fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities.
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry.
- Partnerships with leading institutions.
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine.
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead and supported in their efforts to do so.