San Francisco, CA
Ferro Therapeutics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma. BridgeBio is an innovative biotechnology company focused on creating personalized medicine for the treatment of cancer and orphan disease.
Who You Are:
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated scientist to contribute to and support core drug discovery activities for the development of novel small molecule cancer therapeutics as part of our cancer biology discovery team. The successful candidate will collaborate with team members to conduct a variety of molecular and cellular biology and biochemistry experiments to empower optimization and progression of our lead oncology research programs. This position also requires some lab management and operational tasks. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual, who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced and growing environment to join our team.
- Assist in the design, planning, and execution of experiments in cell culture, biochemical, and molecular biology studies
- Record keeping in written and electronic laboratory notebooks
- Inventory management
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- BS/MS in a biology-related discipline
- 2 years of hands-on experience with mammalian cell culture, protein quantification, electrophoresis and western blot analysis
- Experience with the following techniques are a plus: ELISA, qPCR, Immunoprecipitation, or Flow Cytometry
- Must be able to work in an innovative, fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What we offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts.
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; act nimbly; and let science speak.
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves.
- Collaborative business environment.
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs).
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible PTO.
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs.
- Fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities.
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry.
- Partnerships with leading institutions.
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine.
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead and supported in their efforts to do so.