Senior Director, Program Management
QED Therapeutics, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma, is a biotechnology company focused on precision medicine for FGFR-driven disorders. Our lead candidate is infigratinib, a best-in-class FGFR kinase inhibitor that has shown meaningful clinical activity in chemotherapy-refractory cholangiocarcinoma with FGFR2 fusions. QED is also evaluating infigratinib in preclinical studies for the treatment of achondroplasia. We plan to develop infigratinib in additional FGFR-driven tumor types and rare disorders.
We are seeking a Project Manager to support cross-functional development teams at QED. The ideal candidate will have extreme attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities. The role requires someone who is able to organize projects effectively in a rapidly growing, fast-paced setting. We are looking for a self-starter that will help with both early and late stage development programs. Previous experience in a project management role within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is a must.
- Track and control project activities; ensure co-ordination of activities between all departments
- Collaborate with the Project Team members to define, plan and schedule activities to satisfy the project objectives
- Drive execution of the integrated project plan within the project team environment
- Clearly and proactively communicate progress, issues or deviations that may impact the project schedule, timelines and costs
- Lead team members to identify critical path activities, and resource constraints, risks and conflicts that could impact the schedule, timelines and costs
- Facilitate and lead effective project team meetings, including the creation of effective meeting agendas and clear documentation of meeting discussion points and decisions taken
- Maintain and communicate a current overview of project status and issues.
- Assist in budget development and tracking
- Maintain online project documentation
- Assist with tracking outsourced activities as needed
- Responsible for planning/tracking/execution of projects from pre-IND through NDA stage
- 3-6 years of experience in pharmaceutical drug development
- At least 2-4 years of experience with Phase 2 and 3 stage drug development projects and cross-functional project teams
- Experience with regulatory submissions (IND, NDA) a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (scientific or healthcare discipline preferred). PMP certification desirable
- Assertive and proactive
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures of a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to influence others
If you qualify for this position and are interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com