BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.
Raleigh, North Carolina
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines.
Who You Are:
Someone that thrives in a rapidly changing ambiguous environment. Embraces change, continuously learning and approaches each day with an improvement-focused mindset. You are a culture bearer, talent identifier, performance overseer and services beacon. Flawless HR execution is always the goal.
We are seeking a Human Resources professional that can drive all of the people operations elements at one of our largest and fastest-growing subsidiaries. We want someone who can think strategically, while simultaneously executing in a traditional Human Resources capacity. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a public company and in the Life Sciences sector.
- Partner with the People Team in managing, implementing and/or administering people related programs, systems, policies and communications.
- Deliver all parts of the onboarding experience from offer letter/compensation comparisons through to first 6-week of employment. Assess and provide recommendations for enhancing the experience for incoming employees.
- Deliver in-person new hire orientations to all new hires.
- Manage feedback tools. Monitor progress and provide recommendations for continuous improvements in people communications, programs or workflows.
- Assist with 401K and benefits enrollments, audits and on-going administration, as needed.
- Manage employee relations matters.
- Ensure Public Company HR compliance needs are met on an ongoing basis.
- Manage recordkeeping systems and maintain all confidential employee files.
- Work closely with the People team to manage the performance review process.
- Work closely with the People Team to monitor and drive a high-performance culture.
- Provide project support as needed.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts between admins, recruiters, hiring managers and interview committee.
- Master of foundational HR elements (employee relations, benefits, onboarding, performance management, training, HRIS management)
- Experience working at a publicly traded company is a must
- Experience working in Biotech/Pharma industry a plus
- Experience within high performance corporate cultures a plus (Netflix, Amz, Goldman Sachs)
- Leads with empathy
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- Fluent with various small, mid-size and enterprise level HRIS, ATS, Performance, Compensation, Recruitment, Learning Systems & Tools.
- Bamboo, ADP, LinkedIn Recruiter, Lattice are desired, not required.
- MS Office SW, Strong Excel Skills,
- ….and (of course) a heightened level of “EQ”
- Other: Full-time preferable, but part-time arrangements may be considered
- Travel Expectations: Ability to travel approximately 10%
What we offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts.
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; act nimbly; and let science speak.
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves.
- Collaborative business environment.
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs).
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible PTO.
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs.
- Fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities.
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry.
- Partnerships with leading institutions.
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine.
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead and supported in their efforts to do so.