Navire Pharma is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on harnessing breakthrough discoveries in our understanding of SHP2 to address the large and growing unmet need in rare and difficult-to-treat cancers. Navire’s team of veteran biotechnology executives are partnering with leading cancer experts to advance effective therapies to patients as rapidly as possible.
To learn more, visit us at https://navirepharma.com/
San Francisco, CA
Who You Are
Navire is looking for a talented and highly motivated clinical operations leader to drive the coordination and implementation of clinical operations activities of multiple clinical trials. In addition, she or he will be responsible for properly resourcing, managing and executing clinical studies within budget and in accordance with established timelines and quality standards.
- Study Planning and Management. Coordinate and actively participate in the development and updating of study-related documents (investigator brochure, clinical protocols, informed consent forms, case report forms, clinical study reports, amendments, adverse event reporting, site training manuals) and analysis plans (including data collection and management); Monitor study progress and maintain timeline from initiation through publication of study results; work very closely with the clinical lead to advance the studies.
- Quality control. Responsible for development, training, implementation and compliance of Standard Operating Procedures; Develop quality control processes and monitoring plans to ensure that all clinical activities are compliant with Good Clinical Practices and regulatory guidelines.
- Clinical Trial Budgeting. Work with finance department on the development and negotiation of trial site budget and clinical trial agreements; Forecast and manage clinical trial budgets and FTE costs; Ensure accurate accruing of study costs; Review vendor invoices against contract and work completed; Oversee reconciliation of site payments against patient visits to ensure accurate payments; Identify and communicate variances.
- Trial Site Management. Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with investigators, and trial site administrators; Organize investigator meetings as needed; Lead effective communications with trial sites for specimen tracking, study conduct and timely data review to identify trends and discrepancies; Contributes to development of abstracts, presentations and manuscripts for studies.
- Vendor Management. Responsible for collection and preparation of all information needed to facilitate selection, on-boarding and management of CRO and vendors for outsourced activities; develop statements of work, budgets and timelines; Responsible for gap analysis, performance management, risk management and issue resolution.
- Supply Chain Management. Coordinate and plan for availability of clinical and non-clinical supplies required for trial execution
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- BA required in a scientific/medical field. Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years progressive experience in clinical operations at a study sponsor preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop, implement, manage and complete oncology clinical trials on time and on budget
- Expert working knowledge of study initiation, execution, analysis and closing procedures
- Intimate knowledge of GCP and strong working knowledge in FDA, Good Clinical Practices and ICH regulations and guidelines and the application to the conduct of clinical trials
- Willingness to go out beyond normal “clinical ops” role to be a leader in the company, driving timelines, integrating all the pieces of the trial, etc.
- Experience in a fully outsourced model preferred.
- Ability to work in a small company with a largely virtual environment; Startup experience preferred
- Ability to manage complexity and uncertainty
- Strong team interaction and communication skills
- Embraces company core values: 1. put patients first; 2. think independently, 3. be radically transparent; 4. every minute counts; and 5. let science speak
What We Offer
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so