BridgeBio is a biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test, and deliver transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers. We bridge the gap between remarkable advancements in genetic science in academic institutions and the delivery of meaningful medicines to patients. Founded in 2015, the company has built a portfolio of 30+ drug development programs ranging from preclinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, precision oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, pulmonology, and renal disease, with two approved drugs.
Our focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aim to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have U.S. offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country. We also have international offices in Montreal, Canada, and Zug, Switzerland, and are expanding across Europe.
To learn more about our story and company culture, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
The Senior SEC Reporting Analyst is a new role and will be an integral and visible member of a growing Accounting team and help drive the SEC reporting process. This position will report to the Director of SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting but will also partner extensively with the broader Accounting and Finance Group, as well as with internal and external counsels. The successful candidate has the required skills, enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, is result-oriented, deadline-centric, analytical, strong attention to detail, and is always highly motivated to deliver excellence in their work.
- Plan for filing Forms 10-K/10-Q, such as preparing the reporting calendar and coordinating with relevant stakeholders
- Assist with the preparation of Forms 10-K/10-Q and perform XBRL review
- Prepare financial statements, including the statement of cash flows
- Prepare supporting schedules and documentation for SEC filings and perform tie-out
- Complete quarterly and annual disclosure checklists
- Liaise with the external auditors on review and audit requirements
- Assist with the preparation of earnings release tables
- Review contracts as needed and assist in performing technical research and preparing technical accounting memo
- Assist in evaluating transactions for appropriate U.S. GAAP accounting treatment, including presenting disclosure recommendations
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing monitoring of significant new accounting pronouncements.
- Assist the Controller, Director of SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting, and other members of the accounting team on ad hoc projects, as needed
- Patient Champions, who put patients first and uphold strict ethical standards
- Entrepreneurial Operators, who drive towards practical solutions and have an ownership mindset
- Truth Seekers, who are detailed, rational, and humble problem solvers
- Individuals Who Inspire Excellence in themselves and those around them
- High-quality executors, who execute against goals and milestones with quality, precision, and speed
No matter your role at BridgeBio, successful team members are:
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in accounting. CPA is required.
- 3+ years of progressive experience of combined accounting/audit experience (Biotech industry, preferred)/public accounting (Big 4, preferred)
- Excellent communication and written skills and the ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of financial statements, US GAAP, SEC Reporting requirements, and SOX
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS word
- Experience in DFIN ActiveDisclosure is preferred but not required
- Experience in SAP beneficial
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate to hear directly from individuals living with the conditions we are seeking to impact throughout the year and learn how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first, think independently, be radically transparent, every minute counts, and let the science speak
- An unyielding commitment to always putting patients first. Learn more about how we do this here
- A de-centralized model that enables our program teams to focus on advancing science and helping patients. Our affiliate structure is designed to eliminate bureaucracy and put decision-making power in the hands of those closest to the science
- A place where you own the vision – both for your program and your own career path
- A collaborative, fast-paced, data-driven environment where we inspire ourselves and each other to always perform at the top of our game
- Access to learning and development resources to help you get in the best professional shape of your life
- Robust and market competitive compensation & benefits package (Base, Performance Bonus, Equity, health, welfare & retirement programs)
- Flexible PTO
- Rapid career advancement for strong performers
- Potential ability to work on multiple BridgeBio Pharma programs across multiple therapeutic areas over time
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.