BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country.
To learn more, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
Information Technology (IT) at BridgeBio plays an essential role in enabling BridgeBio to design and deliver medicines with transformative potential for patients with unmet needs. Our team delivers business technology strategy and solutions to business partners across BridgeBio and our growing portfolio of 21+ subsidiary companies. Our work enables our business partners to work with efficiency, rigor, and scale, to advance multiple breakthrough therapies at once.
BridgeBio’s IT team is hiring a P2P Systems Lead to oversee BridgeBio’s business spend management systems. We are looking for a technical Lead with a strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships based on transparency and mutual respect, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have dual qualities as a strategic business analyst and technical expert. The P2P Systems Lead will partner closely with the Procurement team and be a resource to the Coupa business community: providing application support, facilitating ad-hoc reports, data analysis, and queries, while also be responsible for daily tasks, providing regular status updates and escalating issues as needed. This position reports to the Director of Finance IT.
- Administer the Coupa P2P platform, including enhancements, bug/fixes, configuration changes, approval workflows, master and transaction data management
- Participate in the testing of the configured system, support of the configured system after go-live, ongoing configuration and integration support of the configured system, and support for all Coupa upgrades
- Review patch releases by Coupa and work with IT and user groups to evaluate impacts within the application and across integrations. Coordinate with these teams to test patch impacts and plan for production rollout
- Ensure compatibility, interoperability, and participate in efforts to integrate Coupa with other systems (e.g., SAP). Oversee successful data integration and troubleshoot data integration issues.
- Support Coupa users and troubleshoot/triage user issues, escalating performance and functional issues with Coupa vendor product support as necessary
- Serve as a Coupa subject matter expert, maintaining service level KPI while performing user training and ensuring that procedural and troubleshooting documentation is accurate and up-to-date
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Passionate about bringing curative options to patients
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on administration and configuration experience with Coupa. Coupa Certification preferred
- Experience in procure-to-pay processes, other business/finance/IT processes or project management role
- Experience in troubleshooting system, platform integration issues and working with other groups to prioritize and resolve the issues
- Familiarity with compliance (regulatory, SOX, etc.) and governance issues
- Open to support additional Finance systems administration
- SAP and BI experience highly preferred
- Finance or Procurement background or experience as a Business Analyst is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and influence a wide range of audiences
- Ability to act as a liaison between internal associates and external suppliers to resolve concerns.
- Embraces the BridgeBio core values: 1. put patients first; 2. think independently, 3. be radically transparent; 4. every minute counts; and 5. let science speak
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.