With singular focus, QED, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma, is devoted to the development of our investigational candidate, infigratinib. A first-in-class, selective, tyrosine kinase inhibitor, infigratinib has promising early clinical data in patients with previously treated, FGFR-driven cholangiocarcinoma and metastatic urothelial carcinoma, as well as preclinical studies in achondroplasia. Future studies will investigate infigratinib for additional FGFR-driven tumor types and rare disorders.
FGFR=fibroblast growth factor receptor.
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country.
San Francisco, CA
Who You Are
We are looking for a professional, take charge Executive Assistant to keep business operations organized, on track, and moving forward. Candidates must possess strong communication skills, both written and oral, the ability to multi-task efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to work independently with initiative, discretion, and confidentiality. Ensures that the Executive’s productivity is enhanced by managing calendars and schedules, including managing expense reports. Must have the ability to manage multiple high priority assignments. Fosters and maintains strong working relationships within all levels of the company and outside vendors and contacts. Creates and/or modifies presentations as needed. Works on complex assignments and requires considerable judgment, initiative, and specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions. Work is completed with minimal supervision, projects are of the highest quality, and follow-through is outstanding.
- Manage administrative support for complex and diverse duties
- Handle business and company details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
- Independently gather, assemble, and analyze information from a variety of sources to prepare reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence, and memoranda’s, including presentation materials for the Board of Directors and other significant meetings for presenting executive-level information
- Maintain the Executive’s calendar and travel schedules. Coordinates meetings and conferences and makes travel arrangements, including both domestic and international travel
- Initiate high-level contacts, of a sensitive nature, inside and outside the company
- Manage and coordinate logistics for on/off-site meetings and conferences, keeping all parties informed
- Reconcile and manage expense reports through purchase orders and Concur/corporate credit cards for executive leadership and assigned executives and client group(s) at the Vice President level and above
- Maintain and assist with calendar of events such as investor conferences, scientific conferences, high priority meetings, and other key company events
- Prepare materials for leadership, including proof-reading documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and printing & copying materials needed
- Work with appropriate colleagues/departments to support the creation and management of the processing of statements of work, purchase orders, master service agreements, and any other confidential records related to department work
- Manage the scope of work and contracting efforts via the agreement request form and documents updates with internal departments and third parties, as needed
- Assist with logistics in company events and activities
- Support interdepartmental and/or cross-functional projects and collaborate with other administrative staff to share best practices and coordinate initiatives
- Perform project administration responsibilities and other assignments as directed
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience supporting C-level executives required
- Must have a proven track record of supporting senior-level executives
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and act quickly and professionally
- Must be able to hit tight deadlines, stay organized, and be a self-starter
- Thorough knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrate ability to handle sensitive information, which has tactical and strategic importance
- Must be flexible with working at two different offices as needed