QED Therapeutics, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Services, focuses on precision medicine for FGFR-driven cancers and diseases. The company’s first therapy, TRUSELTIQTM (infigratinib), is an orally administered FGFR1-3 tyrosine kinase inhibitor that the US FDA recently approved to treat patients with previously treated locally advanced or metastatic cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) harboring an FGFR2 fusion or rearrangement. We are also evaluating infigratinib for the treatment of other FGFR-driven cancers and the treatment of achondroplasia and other skeletal dysplasias.
QED is derived from the Latin “Quod Erat Demonstrandum” —Thus; It Has Been Proven. Our business is inspired by our values:
PUT PATIENTS FIRST
LET SCIENCE SPEAK
EVERY MINUTE COUNTS
BE RADICALLY TRANSPARENT
FGFR=fibroblast growth factor receptor.
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country.
Who You Are:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced DMPK leader to design and execute DMPK strategies to support clinical development programs, including the study design, protocol review, overseeing study execution, data analyses, and reporting. This successful candidate will be a member of cross-functional teams, ensuring that DMPK strategies are appropriately considered and executed timely. This position will report to the VP of Clinical Pharmacology and can be remote.
- Serve as DMPK lead on cross-functional teams in both early and late-stage projects
- Design and oversee the execution of DMPK strategies to achieve program objectives
- Design and outsource in vitro and in vivo ADME, DMPK, PK/PD studies to characterize the lead compound
- Interprets and presents DMPK scientific data/results to the team
- Perform PK/PD modeling and assists in clinical study protocol design, data analysis/interpretation, and reporting
- Write, review and edit relevant sections of regulatory submissions and respond to queries from regulatory agencies
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related discipline with a focus on drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics
- At least six years of industry experience in DMPK focused on small molecules
- Broad understanding of DMPK and PK/PD concepts and relevant areas such as physicochemical properties, drug-metabolizing enzyme and transporter kinetics, pharmacokinetics, biotransformation, and bioanalytical sciences
- Experience with modeling and PK/PD analysis
- Ability to collaborate and effectively lead cross-functionally and in a team setting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to communicate effectively with external collaborators and internal project teams
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.