BridgeBio is a biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test, and deliver transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers. We bridge the gap between remarkable advancements in genetic science in academic institutions and the delivery of meaningful medicines to patients. Founded in 2015, the company has built a portfolio of 30+ drug development programs ranging from preclinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, precision oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, pulmonology, and renal disease, with two approved drugs.
Our focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aim to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have U.S. offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country. We also have international offices in Montreal, Canada, and Zug, Switzerland, and are expanding across Europe.
To learn more about our story and company culture, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
Reporting to the Head of Program Management at BridgeBio, this person will be responsible for tracking milestones and key metrics across the entire portfolio of discovery, clinical, and commercial-stage affiliates. This person will be responsible for developing and routine distribution of portfolio-level dashboards and presentations summarizing key metrics.
An essential aspect of this role will be to support the development of the Program Management Office (PMO), establishing best practices, and creating standard tools for optimal project planning and execution, collaboration, and communication. This person may also provide project management support to individual project teams.
This person must have recent drug development experience tracking and reporting the progress of multiple programs in an extensive portfolio and experience managing or coordinating projects with cross-functional teams.
This person should have an affinity for BBIO’s overall mission and a strong desire to help teams and the overall business achieve goals in a collegial team environment.
- Organize and track program and portfolio metrics, milestones, decision points, and risks; prepare presentations of current data and analyze changes to timelines for senior management and other stakeholders
- Support the development of a Project Management Office (PMO); establish and champion project management best practices including the use of templates, tools, and processes to drive efficient and effective execution; document and communicate “ways of working” within BridgeBio
- Coordinate and facilitate processes relating to central BBIO review forums such as internal advisory committees and portfolio review meetings
- Support program information flow to other BBIO departments; provide updated timelines, assumptions, and other critical program updates to internal stakeholders; partner with the FP&A and Portfolio Intelligence teams to inform and facilitate funding approvals
- May also provide project management coordination and support for specific programs, which may include creating and managing project plans, timelines, budgets, and managing efficient project team meetings
- Actively contribute to a work environment that supports BridgeBio’s core values
- Patient Champions, who put patients first and uphold strict ethical standards
- Entrepreneurial Operators, who drive towards practical solutions and have an ownership mindset
- Truth Seekers, who are detailed, rational, and humble problem solvers
- Individuals Who Inspire Excellence in themselves and those around them
- High-quality executors, who execute against goals and milestones with quality, precision, and speed
No matter your role at BridgeBio, successful team members are:
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- 5+ years of drug development project/program management experience in the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline is preferred
- Able to provide proven examples of organizing, tracking, and reporting metrics from an extensive portfolio of projects. Expert skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, or other monitoring and reporting solutions or technologies
- Experience in building a Project Management Office (PMO) and establishing a project management toolkit
- Ability to enthusiastically communicate with remote teams and build strong relationships
- Has a depth of project management and drug development knowledge; skilled in managing cross-functional project teams and coordinating activities to achieve milestones
- Extremely detailed organizational skills
- Experience and knowledge of pre-IND development through Phase 2-3 clinical trials; working knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements
- Up to10% travel is to be expected - Covid-19 allowing
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate to hear directly from individuals living with the conditions we are seeking to impact throughout the year and learn how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first, think independently, be radically transparent, every minute counts, and let the science speak
- An unyielding commitment to always putting patients first. Learn more about how we do this here
- A de-centralized model that enables our program teams to focus on advancing science and helping patients. Our affiliate structure is designed to eliminate bureaucracy and put decision-making power in the hands of those closest to the science
- A place where you own the vision – both for your program and your own career path
- A collaborative, fast-paced, data-driven environment where we inspire ourselves and each other to always perform at the top of our game
- Access to learning and development resources to help you get in the best professional shape of your life
- Robust and market competitive compensation & benefits package (Base, Performance Bonus, Equity, health, welfare & retirement programs)
- Flexible PTO
- Rapid career advancement for strong performers
- Potential ability to work on multiple BridgeBio Pharma programs across multiple therapeutic areas over time
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.