QED Therapeutics, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Services, focuses on precision medicine for FGFR-driven cancers and diseases. The company’s first therapy, TRUSELTIQTM (infigratinib), is an orally administered FGFR1-3 tyrosine kinase inhibitor that the US FDA recently approved to treat patients with previously treated locally advanced or metastatic cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) harboring an FGFR2 fusion or rearrangement. We are also evaluating infigratinib for the treatment of other FGFR-driven cancers and the treatment of achondroplasia and other skeletal dysplasias.
QED is derived from the Latin “Quod Erat Demonstrandum” —Thus; It Has Been Proven. Our business is inspired by our values:
PUT PATIENTS FIRST
LET SCIENCE SPEAK
EVERY MINUTE COUNTS
BE RADICALLY TRANSPARENT
FGFR=fibroblast growth factor receptor.
Navire Pharma, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on harnessing breakthrough discoveries in our understanding of SHP2 to address the large and growing unmet need in rare and difficult-to-treat cancers. Navire’s team of veteran biotechnology executives are partnering with leading cancer experts to advance effective therapies to patients as rapidly as possible.
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in the US (San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, Raleigh), and EMEA (Zug, Switzerland) with small satellites in other parts of the country.
Who You Are:
We are seeking a Project Manager to support cross-functional development teams at QED. The ideal candidate will have extreme attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities. The role requires someone who can organize projects effectively in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company. A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must. We are looking for a self-starter that will help with both early and late-stage development programs. Experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech company is a must.
- Collaborate with the Project Team members to define, plan and schedule activities to satisfy the project objectives
- Responsible for planning/tracking/execution of projects from pre-IND through NDA stage
- Drive execution of the integrated project plan within the project team environment
- Track and control project activities; ensure coordination of activities between all departments
- Clearly and proactively communicate progress, issues, or deviations that may impact the project schedule, timelines, and costs
- Lead team members to identify critical path activities, and resource constraints, risks, and conflicts that could impact the schedule, timelines, and costs
- Facilitate and lead effective project team meetings, including the creation of effective meeting agendas and precise documentation of meeting discussion points and decisions taken
- Maintain and communicate a current overview of project status and issues.
- Assist in budget development and tracking
- Maintain online project documentation (MS Project Online, Smartsheets, One-Pager)
- Assist with tracking outsourced activities as needed
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- 3 - 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical drug development
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience with Phase 2 and 3 stage drug development projects and cross-functional project teams
- Experience with regulatory submissions (IND, NDA) is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (scientific or healthcare discipline preferred). PMP certification desirable
- Assertive and proactive
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressures of a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to influence others
- Start-up company experience
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.