Who You Are:
Are you someone that thrives in fast-paced and start-up environments? Do you want to make a difference in patients with genetic diseases? We seek a hard-working and detail-oriented Associate, Science Operations to advance critical projects that provide visibility into the progress of our drug development pipeline, deliver timely insights on operational strategy, and advance initiatives that champion organizational excellence.
The Science Operations team plays an essential role in enabling BridgeBio to develop treatments for rare diseases at scale by iteratively improving our process with each drug we develop. Serving as the “connective tissue” between BridgeBio programs, Science Operations works with subsidiaries to translate their experiences into institutional knowledge applicable across the portfolio. We collect proven tools, develop strategic frameworks, and extract insights that enable better decision-making and faster program progression. Culturally, Science Operations promotes rigorous logical thinking and executional excellence throughout BridgeBio and affiliates.
Ultimately, the Associate, Science Operations will enable BridgeBio to capture the value of its portfolio-based model by enabling future programs to learn from existing ones. This position reports to the VP of Science Operations.
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas, including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh with small satellites in other parts of the country.
To learn more, visit us at: https://bridgebio.com
- Drive initiatives that champion organizational excellence throughout BridgeBio (e.g., Knowledge Portal, Therapeutic Program Development Dashboard, etc.)
- Help define metrics and build real-time visualization of preclinical, clinical, and commercial development
- Deeply evaluate all operational aspects of historical therapeutic programs— from clinical development plan through execution to identify key operational insights
- Interpret, collate, and communicate key data findings in a succinct manner to senior management
- Proactively identify opportunities, locating the resources, and finding the data to help develop solutions that drive improvements at the organization
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Passion for getting drug therapies into patients’ hands as fast and efficiently as is humanly possible
- Strong scientific training – Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D.
- 1+ years of experience in consulting, banking, or industry
- There-is-no-problem-you-can’t-solve mindset
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.