BridgeBio Gene Therapy, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma, is focused on discovering and developing drugs for patients with grievous genetic diseases. We do this by:
Finding the right starting points to target diseases at their source.
Using a combination of a systematic assessment of the genetic disease landscape and informed diligence on the latest research, we find indications with clear mechanisms of pathogenesis that are ripe for translation into disease-modifying drugs.
Building products with world-class R&D personnel.
We employ industry-leading scientists that work closely with leading academics to prosecute a wide variety of drug programs at the highest level of scientific rigor. Our team combines biopharmaceutical veterans with up-and-coming leaders to drive entrepreneurial thinking grounded by experience.
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas, including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh with small satellites in other parts of the country.
To learn more, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
The Senior Program Manager will be part of the Program Management Organization (PMO) of BridgeBio Gene Therapy (BBGT) subsidiaries. Working in close collaboration with the Head of Development Operations, this person will be an essential partner to the Clinical group, providing Program Management support to help facilitate the efficient decision making, planning, and coordination necessary to move lead programs forward while supporting the growing portfolio of gene therapy candidates at BridgeBio. The incumbent in this role will also be a critical driver of the PMO buildout and implement processes, systems, and tools that enable the effective management of BBGT programs. This integral role requires extensive pharmaceutical experience in Program Management, with a focus on Clinical execution. The role best lends itself to an inclusive, collaborative style interested in building and maintaining solid relationships.
- Provide Program Management support to the Clinical group for lead development programs
- Coordination of clinical project plans: Timeline integration, Project prioritization, Identification of critical path decisions, risk management, tracking, and review
- Tool development for Clinical, as needed (Trackers, Dashboards, Reports, Calendars, SharePoint site development, and maintenance)
- Multiply the existing positive performance-based culture. Support and empower team members to ensure project goals and measurements are consistent with business priorities.
- Support the buildout of BBGT’s PMO, incorporating best practices and the latest tools for optimal collaboration and communication
- Establish and champion best practices in Program Management, including templates, tools, and processes to drive effective planning through efficient communication
- Facilitate company-wide adoption of tools for both program and portfolio management
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- B.S. in Biology, Immunology, Cellular Biology, or related field. M.S. or Ph.D. a plus
- PMP Certification is desirable
- Ability to lead through empowerment
- 3+ years of experience in Clinical Program Management or related function in a pharmaceutical company
- Proven success in PM tool creation, utilization, and implementation
- Successful track record of driving organizational processes that result in aligned objectives, streamlined communications, and effective outcome
- Big picture critical thinker with the ability to be both strategic and detail-oriented as needed.
- Experience interfacing with Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Research
- Extensive experience managing projects, including solid facilitation of highly matrixed teams across multiple time zones
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skill
- Mastery of MSOffice, Smartsheet, MSProject, MSTeams, OfficeTimeline, and OnePager
Who You Are:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.