San Francisco, CA
QED therapeutics – a BridgeBio company, focuses on precision medicine for FGFR-driven cancers and diseases.
With singular focus, QED is devoted to the development of our investigational candidate, infigratinib. A first-in-class, selective, tyrosine kinase inhibitor, infigratinib has promising early clinical data in patients with previously treated, FGFR-driven cholangiocarcinoma and metastatic urothelial carcinoma, as well as preclinical studies in achondroplasia. Future studies will investigate infigratinib for additional FGFR-driven tumor types and rare disorders.
FGFR=fibroblast growth factor receptor.
Who You Are:
QED is expanding its business development and operations team and is seeking a teammate who will assist in our worldwide launch, partnership development, and corporate strategy. In this unique role you will be supporting the strategy and execution of partnership transactions, as well as generating analysis to support decision-making across the organization. You will be able to directly see the impact your work is having on getting infigratinib to patients. The Associate/Senior Associate, Business Development and Operations will be an integral part of the business development and operations group.
- Partnering with other companies around the world to ensure that infigratinib can be accessed by patients worldwide
- Conducting analysis to support the commercial launch of infigratinib
- Supporting the clinical development of infigratinib, including the execution of our two Phase 3 trials in oncology and additional clinical studies in oncology and rare, genetically-driven diseases
- Gathering and synthesizing preclinical and clinical data on infigratinib and competitor molecules to generate competitive intelligence
- Performing other strategic analyses as needed by the company and acting as a strategic partner to cross-functional teams
- Discussing findings of relevant strategic analyses with the QED Executive Team, the QED Board of Directors, and investors
- The successful candidate should possess proven scientific acumen, communication skills, and an analytical mindset. Experience working in the life sciences is strongly preferred. You should also have:
- A passion for helping patients
- Education in a life science discipline including an advanced degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior management consulting or biopharma industry experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems using a structured, analytical approach
- Familiarity with the drug discovery & development process
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- A ‘self-starter’ attitude
What we offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts.
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; act nimbly; and let science speak.
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves.
- Collaborative business environment.
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs).
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible PTO.
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs.
- Fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities.
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry.
- Partnerships with leading institutions.
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine.
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead and supported in their efforts to do so.