Associate Director, Professional Services
Who we are
A subsidiary of BridgeBio, QED focuses on precision medicine for FGFR-driven cancers and diseases. We live by our name: QED, derived from the Latin “Quod Erat Demonstrandum” —Thus, It Has Been Proven.
Our business is inspired by our values.
- PUT PATIENTS FIRST
- LET SCIENCE SPEAK
- ACT NIMBLY
- THINK INDEPENDENTLY
- BE RADICALLY TRANSPARENT
Someone that thrives in a rapidly changing ambiguous environment. Embraces change, continuous learning and approaches each day with an improvement focused mindset.
Position Summary: The Associate Director, Professional Services will support the various phases of development, launch and commercialization, seek external insights to shape QED’s understanding of the therapeutic environment and work to advance QED’s understanding of HCP priorities in managing disease in areas of investigation.
- Proactively identify and cultivate enduring relationships with multidisciplinary Oncology Care Team Members from both Academic and Community Centers of Care
- Distinguish affiliations, spheres of influence and care network, capturing detail within CRM system
- Serve as local field expert in therapeutic area, disease-based market analysis
- Liaise and communicate insights, collaborating with QED functional partners (Medical, Marketing, Access, etc.), to identify and prioritize disease based educational opportunities.
- Existing disease treatment protocol and care plans by center and HCP
- Patient care journey (by Center & HCP)
- Gather aHCP insights to establish understanding of oncology patient education needs
- Regularly communicate findings to partners. (Medical, Marketing, Access, etc.)
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS required, advanced degree preferred.
- 10 or more years of progressive experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry, focusing in rare disease, oncology or patient support-services.
- 5 or more years successfully navigating limited distribution specialty and/or orphan drugs
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills. Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
- Proven ability to establish relationships and develop rapport with health care professionals and key stakeholders; ultimately facilitating access to key decision-makers influencing patient care
- Documented success managing institutional centers or accounts with multiple call-points (preferably comprised of multidisciplinary teams)
- Experience creating and maintaining integrated Account Profiles in CRM system. (Hospitals, Clinics, Infusion Centers, Pharmacies, HCPs, aHCPs, etc.)
- Comprehension of oncology standards of care and emerging trends in oncology (clinical & business), including:
- Awareness of relevant diagnostics, genetic testing advances in support of targeted therapies
- Familiarity of NCCN Guidelines, ASCO Initiatives
- Knowledge of government and payer initiatives, including: OCM, Pathway Development, etc.
- Understanding of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems and aligned disease management/protocol/pathway tools.
- Commitment to comply with all laws, regulations and relevant policies that govern the conduct of QED Therapeutics activities.
- 50-70% business travel, by air or car, is regularly required.
- Valid driver’s licence. Significant use of a personal vehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, QED (Company) from time to time will check your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibility for driving any vehicle on company business.
If you are passionate about innovation and looking to join a thriving team, email your cover letter and resume to: careers@QEDTx.com