BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country.
To learn more, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
The People Team plays a critical role in enabling BridgeBio to achieve its mission. We empower BridgeBio people and teams to do their best work by attracting, engaging, and developing fantastic team members. The Director, People Strategy & Analytics will support the People Team in its efforts across a broad range of activities, from organizational design to recruiting to onboarding to performance management (and beyond).
- The Director, People Strategy & Analytics will contribute in many ways to achieving our People Team and broader BridgeBio mission, including:
- Strategy: We first need to figure out where we are going. For key People priorities, you will develop a clear strategy and set of objectives for what we are aiming to accomplish.
- Process design: We next need to figure out how to get there. You will design efficient and effective People processes, creating the proverbial ‘order from the chaos.’
- Implementation: Developing the best strategy and designing an amazing process won’t matter unless we can actually implement it. You will work closely with colleagues on the People team and across BridgeBio to roll out the processes to the organization.
- Analytics: We will use data to make strategy and process design decisions. We will also use data to track the impact of our efforts. You will build and analyze People-related data to enable this.
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- A successful Director, People Strategy & Analytics will be exceptional at:
- Solving complex problems: Building a highly effective organization takes work. People are complex, as are people-related challenges. You must be able to understand, structure, and solve complex problems.
- Process design: We need efficient people processes, not bureaucracy. You must have the ability to develop efficient processes across a range of people-related areas.
- Analytics: We strive to base all of our decisions on data. You must have the ability to analyze data and surface relevant insights.
- Taking ownership: We don’t micromanage. You must take ownership of your work and drive it forward independently.
- Communication: Coming up with great ideas is just the first part of the journey. You must produce compelling verbal and written communications to turn ideas into action.
- Client Service: We exist to support our colleagues, not the other way around. You must have a client-service mindset, focused on doing whatever you can do to help your colleagues succeed.
- Building relationships: We won’t be successful if we operate in a vacuum. We need to build strong relationships with colleagues across the organization. You must be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships.
- Getting it done: We work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You must be able to operate in ambiguity and simply get things done.
- At least five years of experience in HR/People or a similar role
- Ideally, experience in biotech/pharma
- Ideally, experience in a fast-paced environment that requires critical and analytical thinking (e.g., top-tier graduate program or consulting firm)
- Bachelor’s degree
The Director, People Strategy & Analytics should have the following:
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.