About Eidos Therapeutics & BridgeBio Pharma
Eidos Therapeutics, an affiliate of BridgeBio Pharma, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on addressing the large and growing unmet need in diseases caused by transthyretin, or TTR, amyloidosis, or ATTR. We seek to treat this well-defined family of diseases at their collective source by stabilizing TTR. Our product candidate, AG10, is an orally administered small molecule designed to potently stabilize TTR, a potentially best-in-class treatment aiming to halt the progression of ATTR diseases.
BridgeBio is a biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test, and deliver transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers. We bridge the gap between remarkable advancements in genetic science in academic institutions and the delivery of meaningful medicines to patients. Founded in 2015, the company has built a portfolio of 30+ drug development programs ranging from preclinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, precision oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, pulmonology, and renal disease, with two approved drugs.
Our focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have U.S. offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country. We also have international offices in Montreal, Canada, and Zug, Switzerland, and are expanding across Europe.
Who You Are:
The KOL Management & Engagement Lead will support the development of a late-stage commercial asset, Acoramidis, for ATTR-cardiomyopathy. The individual will drive cross-functional collaboration and tactical alignment, ensuring success in the U.S. and across the globe. They will lead the development of assessment, strategic and tactical development, and engagement with key opinion leaders in this space. Success will be measured by gaining and sharing key insights, the development of knowledge related to an asset and/or disease state, and the development of mutually beneficial partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
This person will play a lead strategic role on commercial global product teams and work closely with Market Insights, Development, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, and other key stakeholders. The position requires excellent communication skills, leadership, and a proven ability to influence across the organization. Candidates should feel at home in a fast-paced environment. The KOL Management & Engagement Lead will report to the Senior Director, HCP Marketing.
- The candidate will be expected to evergreen and expand tools for KOL identification, profiling, and engagement and to seamlessly incorporate them into targeted engagement strategies for marketed and pipeline assets pre/post-launch
- Lead the creation, execution, and maintenance of the commercial Key Opinion Leader engagement plan to build, cultivate and maintain KOL relationships
- Design KOL mapping and critical strategic efforts to establish engagement with and by KOLs in the cardiology space
- Develop resources for KOL engagement activities such as a database or similar platform for KOL activity
- Develop and manage the Acoramidis speaker bureau, inclusive of program structure/development/maintenance, speaker selection, and innovative approaches to further brand messaging
- Lead U.S. Congress KOL engagement planning
- Partner closely with internal teams to ensure we are using appropriate insights and metrics to inform the KOL management strategy and activities – directly to KOLs and with KOLs toward community physicians
- Lead the development and execution of commercial advisory boards to inform, uncover opportunities, and support brand strategy and launch preparation
- Liaise and communicate with internal stakeholders, including medical affairs and product development, advisory board insights to ensure aligned understanding and implementation
- Proactively evaluate/assess the relevant market landscape, monitoring changes in market dynamics, competition, clinician needs, and practices
- Developing targeted measurement plans – setting goals and meeting KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with agency partners, sales, commercial operations, brand analytics, I.T., MCM, etc.
- Patient Champions, who put patients first and uphold strict ethical standards
- Entrepreneurial Operators who drive towards practical solutions and have an ownership mindset
- Truth Seekers, who are detailed, rational, and humble problem solvers
- Individuals Who Inspire Excellence in themselves and those around them
- High-quality executors who execute against goals and milestones with quality, precision, and speed
No matter your role at BridgeBio, successful team members are:
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- 5+ years of industry experience (clinical practice, research, academic, medical affairs, commercial and/or market access).
- Field-based experience is preferred but not required
- Experience leading KOL engagement activities, including the management of KOL data and implementation of strategic initiatives
- High-level strategic thinking, with the ability to translate customer insights into actionable marketing strategy and to align with key stakeholders on operational priorities
- Proven self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to handle full workload across multiple projects
- Collaborates seamlessly across functions to build effective working relationships and align on strategy and execution.
- Proven track record of solid strategic leadership, teamwork, innovation, project management and demonstrated ability to manage, lead and mentor individuals
- Successful launch experience in a competitive market preferred
- Global marketing experience preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Cardiovascular experience preferred
- High level of self-awareness and understanding of the importance of self-monitoring behavior for continuous improvement
- True entrepreneurial spirit – BridgeBio was built to do things differently and address the needs of underserved populations, driven by science and unrelenting passion for patients
- 30-40% travel anticipated for conference attendance, KOL meetings, speaker program attendance, etc.
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate to hear directly from individuals living with the conditions we are seeking to impact throughout the year and learn how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first, think independently, be radically transparent, every minute counts, and let the science speak
- An unyielding commitment to always putting patients first. Learn more about how we do this here
- A de-centralized model that enables our program teams to focus on advancing science and helping patients. Our affiliate structure is designed to eliminate bureaucracy and put decision-making power in the hands of those closest to the science
- A place where you own the vision – both for your program and your own career path
- A collaborative, fast-paced, data-driven environment where we inspire ourselves and each other to always perform at the top of our game
- Access to learning and development resources to help you get in the best professional shape of your life
- Robust and market competitive compensation & benefits package (Base, Performance Bonus, Equity, health, welfare & retirement programs)
- Flexible PTO
- Rapid career advancement for strong performers
- Potential ability to work on multiple BridgeBio Pharma programs across multiple therapeutic areas over time
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.