About BridgeBio Gene Therapy & BridgeBio Pharma
BridgeBio Gene Therapy, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma, is focused on discovering and developing drugs for patients with grievous genetic diseases. We do this by:
Finding the right starting points to target diseases at their source.
Using a combination of a systematic assessment of the genetic disease landscape and informed diligence on the latest research, we find indications with clear mechanisms of pathogenesis that are ripe for translation into disease-modifying drugs.
Building products with world-class R&D personnel.
We employ industry-leading scientists that work closely with leading academics to prosecute a wide variety of drug programs at the highest level of scientific rigor. Our team combines biopharmaceutical veterans with up-and-coming leaders to drive entrepreneurial thinking grounded by experience.
BridgeBio is a biopharmaceutical company founded to discover, create, test and deliver transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from genetic diseases and cancers with clear genetic drivers. We bridge the gap between remarkable advancements in genetic science in academic institutions and the delivery of meaningful medicines to patients. Founded in 2015, the company has built a portfolio of 30+ drug development programs ranging from preclinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, precision oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, pulmonology, and renal disease, with two approved drugs.
Our focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have U.S. offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country. We also have international offices in Montreal, Canada, and Zug, Switzerland, and are expanding across Europe.
To learn more about our story and company culture, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
The Director of Digital Marketing will support the development of a late-stage commercial asset, Acoramidis for ATTR-cardiomyopathy. The Director will drive cross-functional collaboration and tactical alignment, ensuring success in the US and across the globe. They will lead the development of commercial digital deliverables, including market development and product adoption. This person will play a lead strategic role on commercial global product teams and work closely with Market Insights, Development, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, and other key stakeholders. The position requires excellent communication skills, leadership, and a proven ability to influence across the organization. Candidates should feel at home in a fast-paced environment. The Director of Digital Marketing will report to the Vice President, Global Marketing.
- Propose, develop, and expand Omni-Channel strategies for Acoramidis
- Build targeted digital marketing plans for market segments to support education and adoption
- Develop and manage all digital promotional tactics for patients, caregivers, physicians
- Pull through campaigns in digital channel: Website, Paid Media, New Product Promotions, 3rd party emails, channels, and digital tools
- Oversee media, digital and other agency partners
- Responsible for entire digital marketing budget
- Convert brand strategies into MCM plans through customer insights and analytics
- Developing targeted multi-channel measurement plans – setting goals and meeting KPIs
- Review KPI reports
- Work cross-functionally with agency partners, brand teams, brand analytics, IT, MCM, etc.
- Observe and prefect digital and consumer marketing trends
- Patient Champions, who put patients first and uphold strict ethical standards
- Entrepreneurial Operators, who drive towards practical solutions and have an ownership mindset
- Truth Seekers, who are detailed, rational, and humble problem solvers
- Individuals Who Inspire Excellence in themselves and those around them
- High-quality executors, who execute against goals and milestones with quality, precision, and speed
No matter your role at BridgeBio, successful team members are:
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- 3+ years Digital/Multi-channel marketing experience required within Pharma
- Cross-functional experience
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal and people management experience
- Successful launch experience in a competitive market preferred
- Global marketing experience preferred
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Cardiovascular experience preferred
- Passionate about serving patients suffering from Genetic diseases
- High-level strategic thinking, with the ability to translate customer insights into actionable marketing strategy
- Proven self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to handle full workload across multiple projects
- Collaborates seamlessly across functions to build effective working relationships and align on strategy and execution.
- High level of self-awareness and understanding of the importance of self-monitoring behavior for continuous improvement
- True entrepreneurial spirit – BridgeBio was built to do things differently and address the needs of underserved populations, driven by science and unrelenting passion for patients
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate to hear directly from individuals living with the conditions we are seeking to impact throughout the year and learn how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first, think independently, be radically transparent, every minute counts, and let the science speak
- An unyielding commitment to always putting patients first. Learn more about how we do this here
- A de-centralized model that enables our program teams to focus on advancing science and helping patients. Our affiliate structure is designed to eliminate bureaucracy and put decision-making power in the hands of those closest to the science
- A place where you own the vision – both for your program and your own career path
- A collaborative, fast-paced, data-driven environment where we inspire ourselves and each other to always perform at the top of our game
- Access to learning and development resources to help you get in the best professional shape of your life
- Robust and market competitive compensation & benefits package (Base, Performance Bonus, Equity, health, welfare & retirement programs)
- Flexible PTO
- Rapid career advancement for strong performers
- Potential ability to work on multiple BridgeBio Pharma programs across multiple therapeutic areas over time
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels seen, valued, and heard
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.