BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country.
To learn more, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
We seek a Human Resources professional that can drive all of the people operations elements at one of our most significant affiliates. Our expectation is an individual that would receive an A+ in relationship building, leading with empathy and compassion. In addition, we want someone who can think strategically while simultaneously executing in a traditional Human Resources capacity. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a public company and in the Life Sciences sector.
You are someone that thrives in a rapidly changing ambiguous environment, embraces change, is continuously learning, and approaches each day with an improvement-focused mindset. You are a culture bearer, talent identifier, performance overseer, and services beacon. Flawless HR execution is always the goal.
- Priority #1 ensures that the business has the right people in place and those individuals (and teams) are operating at peak performance
- Have a finger on the pulse of both the current and future state of affairs of the business
- Proactively resolve potential people-related issues before they surface. Manage employee relations matters
- Partner with other People Team members in managing, implementing, and/or administering people-related programs, systems, policies, and communications
- Work closely with other business and People Team members to lead talent reviews, performance, promotion & compensation discussions to drive a high-performance culture
- Design and execute team building activities – be a cultural bearer
- Deliver in-person new hire orientations to all new hires at the affiliate level
- Assist with 401K and benefits enrollments, audits, and ongoing administration, as needed
- Serve as the primary interface between the business and the Talent Acquisition team
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Master of foundational HR elements (employee relations, benefits, onboarding, performance management, training, HRIS management)
- Experience working at a publicly-traded company is a plus
- Experience working in the Biotech/Pharma industry a plus
- Experience within high-performance corporate cultures a plus (Netflix, Amz, Goldman Sachs)
- Comfort navigating various small, mid-size, and enterprise-level platforms (HRIS, ATS, Performance, Compensation, Recruitment, Learning Systems & Tools, etc).
- Leads with empathy
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- ….and (of course) a heightened level of “EQ”
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.