BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country.
To learn more, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
The Director, IT Solutions role is responsible for driving the development, implementation, and support of the Information Technology (IT) roadmap across BridgeBio and affiliates, focusing on Financial and ERP systems. In addition, the Director of IT Business Solutions has accountability for designing integrated systems across various software applications and platforms while ensuring business performance targets are achieved. You are a key member of a growing team and must be a strong leader and self-starter, possess the ability to quickly understand technical architecture and identify practical solutions across a diverse landscape of vendors, services, and staff. You must also be able to influence, negotiate, and develop relationships with customers at all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate is an innovative leader with excellent analytical abilities and judgment who can set and deliver clear objectives for solutions that support the overall business and IT goals while also being efficient and delivery-focused. In addition, the ideal candidate has significant experience in the Life Science industry, supporting applications that are utilized from the Discovery to Commercialization of a therapeutic candidate(s).
- Responsible for partnering with key stakeholders and vendors to identify, implement and manage solutions that align with the IT Technology roadmap
- Work with key stakeholder to assist in the development of the IT Technology roadmap as it supports the Finance and ERP functions, which includes analyzing emerging technologies and assessing the impact on current and future business process
- Responsible for defining, implementing, and managing an integration strategy that enables teams to work most effectively
- Manage the Technology Portfolio as it relates to the Finance and ERP
- Provides effective and clear communication to stakeholders, executive management, and governance committees to address project needs, issues, resources, and recommendations
- Provide leadership in system delivery/implementation and help ensure GxP and SOX compliance in adherence with company standards
- Lead process improvement initiatives and assist with improving team efficiency, quality, and performance
- Enhance customer experience by working with cross-functional teams to define business problems, determine pain points, identify opportunities and engage with customers to generate insights
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in IT Organizations focused on application deployment, support, and/or integration
- 3+ years of IT experience in similarly sized growing Biotech companies
- Proven experience with analyzing complex problems and implementing solutions that address various business challenges
- Successful experience with implementing and supporting: SAP S4 Hana, Okta, Workato, Veeva, Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, and OneDrive), Coupa P2P, Concur, etc.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, data privacy practices, and laws including FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, SOX, and HIPAA as they relate to IT Finance and ERP applications
- Must have a strong understanding of General and Administrative (G&A) functions and how they relate to the Research, Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, and Commercial functions
- Possess solid project management skills, can set and manage expectations extremely well, work effectively with others, and are exceedingly productive on your own while producing quality results
- Must be able to handle changing and competing priorities where the path forward is not always clear at the outset and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Must communicate exceptionally well, both in writing and verbally, including success communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly language and technical writing skills
- Results-oriented team player who leads by example and takes full ownership of work
- A passion for business transformation, the ability to lead change inclusively, and the desire to bring the best combination of skills together in a team
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.