QED Therapeutics, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Services, focuses on precision medicine for FGFR-driven cancers and diseases. The company’s first therapy, TRUSELTIQ (infigratinib), is an orally administered FGFR1-3 tyrosine kinase inhibitor that was recently approved by the US FDA for the treatment of patients with previously-treated locally advanced or metastatic cholangiocarcinoma (CCA) harboring an FGFR2 fusion or rearrangement. We are also evaluating infigratinib for the treatment of other FGFR-driven cancers as well as for the treatment of achondroplasia and other skeletal dysplasias.
QED is derived from the Latin “Quod Erat Demonstrandum” —Thus, It Has Been Proven. Our business is inspired by our values:
PUT PATIENTS FIRST
LET SCIENCE SPEAK
EVERY MINUTE COUNTS
BE RADICALLY TRANSPARENT
FGFR=fibroblast growth factor receptor.
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, with small satellites in other parts of the country.
Who You Are:
QED is expanding its business development and operations team and is seeking a teammate who will assist in our worldwide launch, partnership development, and corporate strategy. In this unique role, you will be supporting the strategy, execution, and management of partnership transactions, as well as generating analysis to support decision-making across the organization. You will be able to directly see the impact your work is having on getting infigratinib to patients.
- Partnering with other companies around the world to ensure that infigratinib can be accessed by patients worldwide
- Supporting the clinical development of infigratinib, including the execution of our two Phase 3 trials in oncology, our Phase 2 trial in achondroplasia, and additional clinical studies in oncology and rare, genetically driven diseases
- Gathering and synthesizing preclinical and clinical data on infigratinib and competitor molecules to generate competitive intelligence
- Conducting analysis to support the commercial success of infigratinib
- Performing other strategic analyses as needed by the company and acting as a strategic partner to cross-functional teams
- Discussing findings of relevant strategic analyses with the QED Executive Team, the QED Board of Directors, and investors
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Possess proven scientific acumen, communication skills, and an analytical mindset
- Experience working in the life sciences is strongly preferred
- A passion for helping patients
- Education in a life science discipline including an advanced degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior management consulting or biopharma industry experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems using a structured, analytical approach
- Familiarity with the drug discovery & development process
- Exceptional written communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter attitude
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.