BridgeBio Gene Therapy, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma, is focused on discovering and developing drugs for patients with grievous genetic diseases. We do this by:
Finding the right starting points to target diseases at their source.
Using a combination of a systematic assessment of the genetic disease landscape and informed diligence on the latest research, we find indications with clear mechanisms of pathogenesis that are ripe for translation into disease-modifying drugs.
Building products with world-class R&D personnel.
We employ industry-leading scientists that work closely with leading academics to prosecute a wide variety of drug programs at the highest level of scientific rigor. Our team combines biopharmaceutical veterans with up-and-coming leaders to drive entrepreneurial thinking grounded by experience.
BridgeBio finds, develops, and delivers breakthrough medicines for genetic diseases. The company bridges remarkable advancements in genetic science with the entrepreneurial engine required to rapidly create lifesaving medicines for patients with unmet needs. Founded in 2015 by a team of industry veterans, the company has built a portfolio of 20 transformative drugs ranging from pre-clinical to late-stage development in multiple therapeutic areas, including genetic dermatology, oncology, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, renal disease, and ophthalmology. The company’s focus on scientific excellence and rapid execution aims to translate today’s discoveries into tomorrow’s medicines. We have offices in San Francisco, Palo Alto, Boston, New York, and Raleigh with small satellites in other parts of the country.
To learn more, visit us at https://bridgebio.com
Who You Are:
The Associate Director, Product Planning, will play a vital role in the development and commercialization of BridgeBio’s clinical-stage gene therapies. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Business Development & Strategy will facilitate Market Research, Financial Modeling, Brand Strategy, and Commercial Planning. You will develop the tools and insights needed to inform clinical and commercial decision-making, and you will be a crucial thought partner for senior management at Bridge, as well as with thought leaders throughout academia and industry. In addition, given the recent emergence of commercial-stage gene therapies, this role has the opportunity to identify and inform the future of gene therapy at BridgeBio and shape the advancement of commercial gene therapies as a whole.
- Develop a deep understanding of disease biology, patient journey, care paradigm, and accessible environment for key disease areas
- Identify and lead key market research initiatives, including provider and payer research; develop critical insights and recommendations to support clinical and commercial strategy
- Conduct commercial analyses and develop the analytics and assumptions needed to inform supply & demand forecasts, COGS targets, and CMC planning
- Lead internal competitive intelligence initiatives and assessments; identify insights and ensure incorporation into cross-functional plans
- Facilitate the development of key messages, including articulation of gene therapy value proposition and differentiation
- Proactively identify targeted opportunities with payers, health authorities, and other stakeholders to enable access and reimbursement for gene therapies and rare diseases
- Work closely with Patient Advocacy and patient organizations to shape a favorable policy environment for access, including early patient identification
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Passionate about bringing curative options to patients
- Scientifically curious
- There-is-no-problem-you-can’t-solve mindset
- B.S. in STEM-related field
- Advanced degree (MBA, Ph.D., or Masters is a plus) and 5+ years in biopharma, life science consulting, finance OR minimum of 7+ years industry experience
- Enjoys financial modeling; excels at excel
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a small company with a largely virtual environment
- Strong team interaction and communication skills
- Embraces the BridgeBio core values: 1. put patients first; 2. think independently, 3. be radically transparent; 4. every minute counts; and 5. let the science speak
What We Offer:
- Patient Days, where we are fortunate enough to learn more about the lives we are looking to impact and a real exchange of ideas as to how we can improve our efforts
- A culture inspired by our values: put patients first; think independently, be radically transparent; every minute counts, and let the science speak
- Learning and development training to help employees be the best version of themselves
- Collaborative business environment
- Excellent compensation package (Base, Performance Bonus, Stock, RSU programs)
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible PTO
- With office locations in San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Raleigh, there are ample cross-collaboration opportunities with other BridgeBio Pharma programs
- A fast-paced, data-driven, work environment with world-class R&D minds and capabilities
- Work with the most productive groups of R&D operators in the industry
- Partnerships with leading institutions
- A platform for meaningful scientific contributions to shine
- Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion – with initiatives like Women at Bridge, we are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every person feels respected for who they are, empowered to contribute, inspired to lead, and supported in their efforts to do so
We will not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. Please do not send agency resumes to our website or BridgeBio and affiliating employees.