Eidos Therapeutics, Inc.
Eidos Therapeutics is developing a novel treatment for transthyretin (TTR) amyloidosis (ATTR), a progressive, fatal disease affecting multiple organs including the heart and peripheral nerves. Current treatment options focus on managing the symptoms of the conditions, but do not address the underlying cause of the disease: TTR tetramers destabilized by mutations or age. Eidos’ lead compound, AG10, is a small molecule that binds and stabilizes TTR in the blood, preventing the formation of amyloid and potentially halting progression of the disease. Launched in 2016 after years of research supported by Stanford’s TRAM and SPARK programs, Eidos is led by a team of veteran biotechnology executives. Together with patients and physicians, the company aims to provide a safe, effective treatment for ATTR as quickly as possible.
We are seeking an Executive Administrator to support the President and CMO, CSO and leadership team. The ideal candidate will have an extreme attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities. The role requires someone who is articulate and professional and who understands the ins and outs of organizing a rapidly growing company. A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.
Essential Skills & Functions:
- Provide administrative support to our team. This includes managing complicated internal/ external meetings and global travel schedules, reviewing and processing contracts and expenses, and maintaining confidentiality of all work material.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate people and teams.
- Conserve team’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Super savvy with Technology
- Three years’ current Administrative support at the senior executive level, five years’ minimum overall administrative experience preferably with a background in a start-up environment.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft suite
- Comfortable with the use of databases
- Experience as Office or Business Manager, Executive or Administrative Assistant
- Meticulousness with Details and Precision
- Relentless Dedication to High Quality Work Products
- Assertiveness, Proactivity, Professionalism, and Confidence
- Exceptional Team Player
- Warmth and Sense of Humor
- Ability to Multi-Task and Handle Pressure
- Drive for Excellent and Motivation
- Top Notch Organization Skills
- BA or Master’s DegreeWISH LIST
- Biotech experience
- Start-up company experience